We believe in a true work/life balance - learning to fit your business in your life and not your life in your business. Select Benefits was created because we understand the demands of your time and energy as a real estate agent. With the benefits offered, you can enjoy your life to the fullest with peace of mind.
Unheard of in the St. Louis real estate market, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Select Properties offers our sales associates the oppurtunity to invest in a Single 401k. We automatically deduct your contributions every time you are paid. You don't need to remind yourself to write a check.
You get two tax breaks when you save in a 401k plan.
- Your contributions are tax-deductible. The money you contribute doesn't count toward your gross incomefor the year, lowering your taxable income.
- Your money grows tax-deferred. If you save money in a savings account or brokerage account you would have to pay taxes on your interest or dividends at the end of the year. With a 401k plan, your earnings are rolled back into the plan and don't have to be listed as income on your tax retur untill you withdraw them. Your savings grow faster this way.
Your 401k enrollment form allows you to make contributions as a specific dollar amount or as a percentage of pay. We recommend you choose the percentage of pay, that way. when your income increases, so does your investment.
Life happens and we acknowledge that. We want to make sure our sales associates are comfortable in their business and know that we will support them when life takes an unexpected turn. Sales associates who have been with the company for over two consecutive years and have ever earned a minimum of the Loyalty Levels with Select Properties will never drop below that Loyalty Level.
- Personalized Consultation
- Review of existing coverages
- Education funding strategies
- Retirement funding strategies
- Estate preservation strategies
- Availability to meet with you as your needs change
- Disability Income
- Long-term care insurance
- Life insurance
- Property and casualty insurance
Available through our Preferred Financial Professional. See contact information below:
Roger A. Koch CLU, CHFC, LUTCF
Financial Services Representative
Investment Advisor Representative
MML Investors Services, LLC
Office | 314-548-4005
Cell | 314-322-3979
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger Koch is a registered representative of and offers securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC www.sipc.org. 16150 Main Circle Drive, Suite 400, Chesterfield, MO 63017. 636-728-2400.Local firms are sales offices of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), Springfield, MA 01111-0001, and are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies. MassMutual and MML Investors Services, LLC are not affiliated with Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices. Any discussion of taxes is for general informational purposes only, does not purport to complete or cover every situation, and should not be construed as legal, tax or account advise. Clients should confer with their qualified legal, tax and accounting advisors as appropriate. Property and Casualty Insurance offered through a variety of quality insurance companies that are not affiliated with MassMutual or MML Investors Services, LLC. CRN202409-756512.